I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 9 November 2017

Bold

Another image that is layered and uses textured overlays. These are really interesting to play around with. The effect is very unpredictable but that is what makes it fun and creative to do. It's been suggested that I print this on a large canvas and I think that would look good. Not sure it would fit the decor of my house though... Anyway, I don't tend to display many of my own photos in my home. Maybe I should. Do you?

8 comments:

  1. A photographer here in Hameln offers her best creations to local doctors and dentists. They buy the ones they like and hang them in their waiting rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny - I think that's lovely ... and yes, why not, display one or two of your own works ... or perhaps do what Peter suggests too ... you're so creative and your photos are always so good ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do. But mainly to remind me of favourite places and people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful recreation. I have visited a book at the bookstore where the guy manipulates his landscapes of the United States. He is so good at it and wished that I could get on board. I am a painter but getting older and think that it looks very creative and to be a lot of fun. Your composition is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe have a digital photo frame of your favourites and view them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe have a digital photo frame of your favourites and view them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, jennyfreckles. I have a guest room in Florida in which I have ten of my favorite photographs enlarged and framed. Just today I looked at a photo of a lion in Tanzania that I photographed in August and thought about whether to replace one of those ten or add one more. So far I haven't decided which of the ten to remove in favor of the lion.

    ReplyDelete