I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Star Wars Saltaire


Fun to see a mini Star Wars invasion during Saltaire Festival...  The films rather passed me by; I'm not really a fan of that kind of thing. I just about recognise some of the characters. The belly dancer wanted a selfie with (I think) the Red Squadron fighters. They looked a bit friendlier than Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers. There were so many people crowding round that it was difficult to get photos.

5 comments:

  1. Having seen the fancy dress at the cricket at Headingley I can only assume this is how folks dress in your part of the world. A normal day in Yorkshire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks like a fun festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One doesn't have to worry about the Storm troopers. They can't hit anything they shoot at.

    ReplyDelete