I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 11 December 2016

Twilight


Another reflection - and another late afternoon walk, that brought me back home via the canal towpath as night was falling. It's rare that I pass that way on a winter evening. There was no wind either and it struck me that I'd never before noticed the lit windows of Salt's Mill reflected there so clearly. I liked the way the bright windows echoed the autumn leaves floating on the water. I played around with textures to give the image more depth.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and I like what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well spotted Jenny, here and last post two amazing reflections! J'adore what you've done with this one above, the colouring is incredible, dark and mysterious..I can so see it on a book cover!

    ReplyDelete