I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 23 April 2016

Archery Tag



Here's a novelty - 'Archery Tag'.  As part of the World Heritage Festival's Leisure theme, there were various activities on offer. On Thompson's Field, beside the tramway, people were enthusiastically trying out this relatively new game, played a bit like Paintball but using light bows and foam-tipped arrows. The idea is to try and eliminate the opposing team by hitting their target or even their players! While I was watching, they were mostly trying to get used to their bows and arrows and there was not much on-target hitting going on! It did look fun though, and an easy way to have a go at something different.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of this being played here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats new. I used to do archery when I was young but without the foam tips.

    ReplyDelete