I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 5 February 2016

Separated


On one of my regular walks, I pass a couple of my favourite trees and I have photographed them in all seasons. They look especially good in winter when you can see their 'bone structure'. Walking in the opposite direction from my usual route one day, I thought this one looked good from this side too, though I don't know how it will feel about being separated from its twin. To see the pair, click the 'two trees' label below.

8 comments:

  1. I like the comparisons of the trees during different seasons, they would make a good series of pictures for display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your two trees, and I also like this solo shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does stand out well on its own, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare trees are stark are photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely with the birds in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks pretty handsome, even without his mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way about trees - keep taking pics in every season!

    ReplyDelete