I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 9 March 2015

One to print


I've been trawling through my photo library looking for images that are suitable to print. I want them for an exhibition my church photography group will be holding on May Bank Holiday weekend, to coincide with Saltaire's revived and revamped Arts Trail this year. I came across this shot, taken last year in Croatia (in the World Heritage Site of Trogir, to be precise). It's one I'd overlooked at first but some careful work in Lightroom has, I think, brought out the best of it. There's lots of detail there. I think I might get it printed and see how it looks.

3 comments:

  1. Nice textures and the lane leads your eye. I would be inclined to crop out the antennae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's come up a treat Jenny, look at those beautiful rugs hanging out there, I have a thing about rugs :) This one would be excellent for printing Jenny, lots of interesting detail.

    ReplyDelete