I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Looking up 1


'Looking up' is the theme of my online photo group this month. That's not a difficult subject for me as I really enjoy looking up and noticing what you often miss when concentrating on the street level. It's not a difficult theme in Saltaire either, as there is a wealth of potential subjects. I rather enjoy the architectural abstract created by the underside of the footbridge that links the New Mill with Salts Mill itself. At one time there were three such bridges spanning the canal, now only one remains. The more usual view of it is here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - it'll be good to see some of your looking up photos - the underside of things can certainly be interesting ... Salt Mills always looks to be a fascinating place ...

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....I want to walk across!

    ReplyDelete