I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

People patterns


I love looking down from the top floor of Salts Mill. People become something other than individuals, as a 'people pattern' emerges, changes, ebbs and flows.

________________

Sorry I haven't been commenting lately... I have just returned from two glorious weeks touring New England and Boston, USA. It was a wonderful trip and the Fall colours were stunning. Photos won't do them justice, but I hope to post just a few later on. In the meantime I will carry on with the posts I have scheduled, as I try to bring myself back down to earth gently!  I have a long 'to do' list, not least sorting out about 1500 travel photos... But I hope to catch-up with everyone's blogs in the next few days, (probably in the middle of the night as I battle my jet-lag).

5 comments:

  1. Glad the trip went well, and that your journey was a safe one. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you were in USA, I was in England! :o)
    I'm impatient to see your pictures!
    But there's so much to do when one's come back from traveling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were over here???? How fun! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The angles here are super. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to New England and look forward to seeing photos from your trip.

    ReplyDelete