I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 25 July 2013

Titan the Robot


Titan the Robot is a huge crowd-puller at Bingley Show, striding through the crowds and entertaining with comedic routines, street-theatre and music. At almost 8ft tall, he's hard to miss and enthralling to watch, delighting and scaring the crowds in equal measure. The children's faces are wonderful to watch. Is he a machine? Is he a man? Well, it's hard to tell .... but he's certainly different. Created by Nik Fielding of Cyberstein Robots Ltd, he talks, dances, sits down and rides around on a special vehicle. He can also spray the audience with water jets if they get a bit too cheeky. He's been on 'Big Brother', performed with Rihanna and even went to Glastonbury this year.  See here for a video on Youtube. I wonder if he'd do my housework?

6 comments:

  1. Now, this brings out the kid in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he wouldn't fit in the door to do the housework. He would be a popular character with the kids, big and small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love Titan Jenny, what a character, such an amazing concept hey..the video is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can honestly say, that is about the last image I would expect to find here. I can just imagine him on Big Brother though; they copied that idea on the American version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cool! Why have I not heard of him before? I must be living under a rock! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have a smaller version of him in my son's old abandoned toy box.

    ReplyDelete