I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Diffused


Another atmospheric shot of the Teifi estuary early one morning.  Whatever the weather conditions, it's a picturesque spot but I think there's something magical about summer mist.  It was pleasantly warm and the mist sweetly diffused the light.  I walked quite a way, down towards the beach - but I had no idea how close to the beach I actually was until I walked the same way another day!  Without the mist, everything was revealed.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, tranquil scene. My father always used to return from holiday with many pictures of boats, he'd have loved that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful misty capture ... definitely worth the early start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a wonderful shot. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole series has been pure art. My favorite is still the one from last Friday...or maybe it's the mill...I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great composition the blue boat providing a splash of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the blue boat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness,..that is SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a real knack with misty images, jennyfreckles. I like your mist photo from last Friday, but maybe this one has more complexity.

    ReplyDelete